Terms and conditions for sale of Goods to business or consumers
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Web Site in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
We are 88 Signals Ltd. A Company registered in England. We are the UK importer and authorised representative for Bats Blood – The Legendary Wine from Transylvania.
This web site is operated by 88 Signals Ltd. You can contact us at anytime via email@example.com or by telephone on 0843 289 1488. Our full correspondence details are listed listed below.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- We cannot guarantee availability of all products all of the time.. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order, process your payment and dispatch your goods for delivery.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale within the EEA.
- For orders of all items we normally guarantee delivery within seven days of your order. The delivery window will be confirmed after the checkout process. You will have the option to add any delivery instructions prior to placing your order. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer.
- We may use an independent courier from time to time. The courier will only attempt to deliver the product twice, after which we regret that you will be responsible for making your own arrangements with them for delivery. The products will be returned to our warehouse if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
- Mainland UK delivery is £4.95 for single shipments of up to 2 kg. Each bottle of Bats Blood when packaged in it’s unique packaging typically weighs 2kg or less. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands may be subject to a delivery supplement. Please contact us for clarification of delivery charges for those destinations outside of the mainland UK.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT and Duty.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
Cancellations and complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel; all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition to us. In the event of complaint please first contact us directly either by email or by telephone if it refers to a particular order. Alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager or director.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Reviews, Comments and Content
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content.
- If you post content or submit material, unless indicated otherwise you:
- Grant 88 Signals Ltd. and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- Grant 88 Signals Ltd. and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they so choose.
- Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to 88 Signals, the content and material is accurate; use of the content and material you supply does not breach any of our policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify 88 Signals Ltd and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against 88 Signals Ltd. or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- In the first instance please contact us by e-mail, letter or telephone, as indicated on your order confirmation email and on the contact us section of the website.
- This website is operated by 88 Signals Ltd. Our correspondence address is: 88 Signals Ltd. Box 888, London, WC1N 3XX. Tel. 0843 289 1488 E-mail email@example.com. Registered in England: 07516753.
Our VAT No is: GB 106 6823 21. Our Registered Office is at: 37 Circuit Drive, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 2GG, England
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.